Listing a Costume
- Only registered FeteFinders.com accounts can list a costume for resell.
- Sellers must list the ORIGINAL total price for the costume, the amount the Seller has paid to date, and the remaining balance. The Purchase amount that the Buyer will see will be the amount that the Seller has paid to the mas band to date.
- Costumes CANNOT be “marked up” for a profit.
Costume Payment Conditions
Payment will be released to the Seller within 1 business day upon the completion of the transaction.
FeteFinders.com uses both PayPal and Stripe payment processing to fulfill costume payment transactions. Both PayPal and Stripe charge a 2.9% + $0.30 payment processing fee for each transaction.
By agreeing to resell your costume on FeteFinders.com, you are agreeing to FeteFinders.com Terms of Purchase, and you the Seller are accepting our payment delivery date of 1 business day along with the payment processing fee, which will be taken from the payment that the Buyer pays when purchasing your costume.
Example: Tribe Frontline Costume costs $1200, the Seller has paid $500 to date. A Buyer purchases said costume, the Seller will receive $485.20 ($500 x 2.9% = $14.50 + $0.30 = $14.80) ($500 – $14.80 = $485.20)
If you are not willing to have this fee taken from the Buyer’s payment you will be unable to sell your costume on FeteFinders.com
By agreeing to these Terms of Purchase, you the Seller are agreeing to accept the payment processing fee.
Payment Transfer Conditions
Once you, the Seller, submits your costume listing, our team will review and validate your submission. If there are any additional questions regarding your listing we will contact you within the 4-6 hours of your submission, otherwise your costume listing will be posted to the site and you will see your listing in your Fete Finder account seller’s dashboard products section.
Once a Buyer has purchased your costume, funds will be released to the Seller once you’ve completed the following activities:
- Provided a signed authorization letter (which will include a copy of your (the Seller’s) official state/country ID) stating that the Buyer will be picking up the costume;
- Changed the pick-up name for the costume, as well as the mas band costume account information, to the Buyer’s name on the mas band’s website (if applicable/transferable);
- Changed the login and password information for future costume payments on the mas band’s website (if the contact info cannot be changed on the mas band’s site please arrange with the Buyer separately to make any additional payments for the costume)
The Seller should email email@example.com to verify that each activity has been completed.
Activities That Can Cause Your Fete Finder Account to be Banned
- Marking up the original price of the costume, as well as the amount you’ve paid to the band to date.
- Selling a costume that is not registered to you, the Seller.
- Attempting to conceal your identity by using multiple Internet Protocol addresses or email addresses, or by any other means, to conduct transactions on the site.
- Not following the Payment Transfer Conditions listed above.